Your Upcoming Appointment
What to Know Before We Arrive
- In order to protect your valuables please remove all breakable items such as art, figurines, vases, lamps, dishes, etc….
- For our technicians to safely complete your service needs they need about four feet of clearance in front of each opening. We appreciate you completely clearing an area in front of each opening prior to arrival. The need for unexpected moving of furniture and other related things may result in the need to reschedule the service appointment due to inadequate allocation of time.
- For the safety of your pets and our installation technicians we ask that pets be kept in a secure, separate area during the entire service appointment.
- We ask that the homeowner be present for the entire service appointment. If you are unable to be at the home for the entire appointment please call our office in advance to reschedule a better time.
– The Window Fashions of Texas team
In regards to your installation appointment, Window Fashions of Texas Installers have been directed by us to thoroughly wash and/or
sanitize their hands and equipment before entering your home, and immediately following the appointment. Installers have also been asked to avoid physical contact and maintain distance with individuals in the home, while wearing protective masks at all times. Finally, Window Fashions of Texas Installers have been urged to stay home if they are not feeling well. However; if you would like to reschedule your appointment for a later date please notify the office and we will be glad to do so.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor the situation and may update our policies as the situation evolves in order to keep our customers and employees healthy and safe.